Friday, April 25, 2008

Trevor - BIG 13



I can't believe I am going to have a teenager. The past 13 years have flown by so fast. I miss him being my little boy. Now he is interested in friends, music, myspace and football. I think "mom" falls to the end of his "list of interests". Little does he know, he will always be my baby.

Trevor is doing well in school. Mainly A's and B's. He does get lazy at times and finds that talking in class and hanging with his friends (or his "crew" as he calls it) are the best parts of Jr. High.

Trevor is spending his 13th birthday in Boise. I've never not spent a birthday with him. :-( If you get a chance, call him on Sunday, April 27th and wish him a happy birthday and welcome him into the teenage years. Boy...I'm sure the next few years are going to get tougher for all of us.


No comments: